Grassington Methodist Church
Grassington is in the valley of the River Wharfe. Reach us from Skipton using the B6265. Turn left into the Square, go up Main Street and then turn left into Chapel Street (by the large Institute building). The church is about 50 yds on the right.
Postcode for SatNav: BD23 5BE :Not for Post
Our Minister is the Rev Janet Clasper. The Stewards are Christine Bell, Gill Harrison and Anne Wilks.
Programme and Opportunities
Here are some of the opportunities we provide. Visitors are welcomed to all our activities. There are facilities for the disabled.
- Morning Worship : 10.30 on Sundays: Refreshments afterwards
- Fellowship : 10:00 to 11:30 on Wednesdays. Various venues, check with minister
- Dickensian Saturdays 10.00 to 17.00 in December, where we provide refreshments, music and seasonal decorations of our church.
- Occasional social events
Christian and Community Involvement
- Our activities include working with Church Together in the Upper Wharfedale and District for United Services, Outdoor Witness, Lent Lunches, the Kilnsey Show.
- The Church Meeting Rooms are used by local societies
For Room Lettings please contact us on 01756 752818.