Bradley Methodist Church
Bradley is in the Aire valley between Skipton and Keighley. Turn left off the A59 about 3 miles from Skipton on the way to Keighley. Follow this road until you see the church in front of you. There is a church car park.
Postcode for SatNav: BD20 9ED :Not for Post
Our Ministers are the Rev Richard Atkinson (Tel: 01756 793522) and Rev Janet Clasper (Tel: 01756 752607)
Here are some of the opportunities we provide. Visitors are welcomed to all our activities. We are a small, friendly church and happy to see new faces. If you're on holiday, the Leeds-Liverpool canal goes through the village and we're near the Yorkshire Dales walking as well as Bronte country. We work closely with St Mary's Anglican Church in the village and hold regular joint services.
- Morning Worship at 10.30 each Sunday
- Sunday School from 10.15 to 11.30 am during school term time. Boys and girls of all ages welcome.
- Bible Study each Thursday at 7.30 pm. Contact Rev Richard Atkinson or the stewards for further information.
- Coffee Morning 10 - 11.30 am on the first Saturday of each month
- Messy Church for all ages - (as advertised): alternate months at 3-5 pm)
We have bookable facilities. The bookable facilities include a large hall suitable for slide shows, talks and art groups etc, and good kitchen facilities. Please contact David Stow (01535 633597)